Real-life events are back for 2021! It feels so good to be filling up my calendar with events and I can’t wait to talk to customers in person again.
Art trails, makers’ markets and exhibitions
Here’s an up-to-date list of all upcoming markets, art trails, exhibitions, pop-up shops and other events where you can find Jem Loves to Draw this autumn and winter.
Come along and say hello
BS5 Art Trail
A new art trail celebrating creativity across the BS5 community in venues across Easton and St George.
- 25 and 26 September 2021
- Dawkins Ales, Lawnwood Road, Easton, Bristol BS5 0EF
- For more information: bs5arttrail.co.uk
Abundance is an art exhibition celebrating our amazing creative bounty as artists. Curated by Tribe Aisthetica and hosted at The Malago, this exhibition showcases work by 13 Bristol artists.
- 2 August to 4 October 2021
- The Malago, 220 North Street, Southville, Bristol BS3 1JD
- For more information: tribeaisthetica.co.uk
Winter Pop-Up Shop
Organised by Bristol Etsy Team, the Winter Pop-Up Shop brings a beautiful array of high quality, locally designed and made products from over 80 Bristol businesses.
- November and December 2021 (exact dates TBC)
- The Galleries, Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3XD
- For more information: bristolpopupshop.co.uk