In the interests of full disclosure, I freaking love Christmas. For me it truly is the most wonderful time of the year. I’ll be trading at a number of pop-up shops and markets this year, so here they are in one place!
Christmas pop-up shops
- 10 November – 22 December, Mon-Sat 10am-4pm Keynsham ArtSpace Christmas pop up shop, Temple Street Canteen, Keynsham
- 16 November – 23 December, Mon-Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 11am-5pm Bristol Etsy Team x Bristol Girl Bosses Winter Pop-up Shop, 1st floor, The Galleries, Bristol
Christmas market events
- Sunday 25 November, 10am-4pm Yuletide Market, The Malago, North Street, Bedminster
- Saturday 1 December, 10am-4pm Made in Bristol Gift Fair, Colston Hall
- Sunday 2 December, 10am-4pm Etsy Made Local, City Hall
- Sunday 9 December, 10am-4pm Yuletide Market, The Malago, North Street, Bedminster
- Thursday 13 December, 6pm-9pm Christmas Market, Café Jackalope, Gloucester Road
This year I’ve resolved to buy fewer presents, but to buy more of them from local makers and small businesses. So while I’m trading at these markets and pop-up shops, I’ll also be picking up gifts for my friends and family.